•Sensitive touchscreen buttons and large LCD display make the unit easy to use and easy to read.
•Dual memory banks allow you to track the readings of two household members with one blood pressure monitor.
•Two different cuffs ensure a more comfortable fit; Adult cuff fits 11.75 to 16.5 inches; large adult cuff fits 16.5 to 18.875 inches.
•Provides a visual cue if an irregular heartbeat is detected
•The WHO Indicator lets you know if your measurement is considered optimal, normal, normal-high, stage 1, stage 2 or stage 3 hypertension according to standards set by the World Health Organization.
To be sure, determining the right size walking stick or can be a subjective art form. What feels right for one person may feel horrible for another. However, with almost two decades of experience in making handcrafted, wooden walking sticks and canes, you can be sure that we have some opinions on the matter!
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend a 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 5’11”, we recommend a 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5’11”, we recommend a 58-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a our lighter 34-inch canes
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 6’, we recommend our standard 37-inch canes as the best starting point.
- For adults over 6’, we offer 40-inch canes.
Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up nice and straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.
Again, let me reiterate, the sizing recommendations listed above are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it’s best to consult your doctor or another medical professional about your exact sizing needs.