We are processing your order. Please allow 5 business days before shipping for customized orders. Non-customized orders for items in stock ship within 2 business days. Tracking will be emailed once available.
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend a 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 5’11”, we recommend a 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5’11”, we recommend a 58-inch stick.
- Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up nice and straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.
We apologize for the inconvenience, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org & we'll reply within 48 hours.
Please visit www.brazossticks.com or email email@example.com
If you are seeing a charge from HealthSmart, that's us!
No, walk-ins are not allowed.
We really would like to hear from you. If you have any questions or comments please email or write us.
Brazos Walking Sticks is a family operated business offering handcrafted walking sticks and canes all over the United States. We are located in the beautiful Brazos River Valley area of central Texas, where we have been producing high-quality, hand-made walking sticks, hiking staffs, and walking canes for over 20 years. Most of our products are made in small, "cottage industry" workshops located within a few miles of our facilities by local craftsmen who are also our neighbors, family, and friends. We appreciate your business and wish you continued success with our handcrafted items.