• Engineered from the ground-up, the GripLoc Sliding
Reacher offers a no-squeeze grip by incorporating
a unique patent-pending two-handed design
providing increased leverage and better control
than traditional reachers
• Exclusive PowerSlide technology coupled with large
easy-to-grasp handles make opening and closing the
• New Twist and Click Lock, offers an intuitive way to
lock the jaws in place keeping your items safe and
secure until you release them
• Extra-wide jaw with micro-grip tips lets you pick up
almost any item with ease
• Slim design with built-in hanger offers quick out of the
To be sure, determining the right size walking stick or can be a subjective art form. What feels right for one person may feel horrible for another. However, with almost two decades of experience in making handcrafted, wooden walking sticks and canes, you can be sure that we have some opinions on the matter!
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend a 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 5’11”, we recommend a 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5’11”, we recommend a 58-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a our lighter 34-inch canes
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 6’, we recommend our standard 37-inch canes as the best starting point.
- For adults over 6’, we offer 40-inch canes.
Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up nice and straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.
Again, let me reiterate, the sizing recommendations listed above are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it’s best to consult your doctor or another medical professional about your exact sizing needs.