• Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology reduces on average 85% of unwanted background noise
• Up to 24x sound amplification
• Power on/off, bell/diaphragm/extended range frequency, and (+) and (-) buttons to adjust sound level up or down
• LCD interface advises you of current sound level, and if you are in bell, diaphragm, or extended range frequency mode
• 3M Littmann patented soft-sealing ear tips in 2 sizes
• Stethoscope stays in battery-saving Ðsleep modeÓ until you start your next auscultation
• Operates on a single AA battery
• Littmann Model #3100BK
• 27" Length
• Latex Free
To be sure, determining the right size walking stick or can be a subjective art form. What feels right for one person may feel horrible for another. However, with almost two decades of experience in making handcrafted, wooden walking sticks and canes, you can be sure that we have some opinions on the matter!
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend a 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 5’11”, we recommend a 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5’11”, we recommend a 58-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a our lighter 34-inch canes
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 6’, we recommend our standard 37-inch canes as the best starting point.
- For adults over 6’, we offer 40-inch canes.
Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up nice and straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.
Again, let me reiterate, the sizing recommendations listed above are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it’s best to consult your doctor or another medical professional about your exact sizing needs.