Brazos™ Handcarved Whistle
This handmade whistle is carved directly into your chosen walking stick. It's a perfect option when you need to get someone's attention or alert people of your presence.
Buy with confidence with our Lifetime Warranty against defects and our 100/100 Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not 100 percent satisfied, return your stick within 100 days for a full refund of the price of the stick, or exchange your stick for a low flat fee of only $10 plus shipping. Buy risk free with this comprehensive purchase protection plan. The 100/100 Satisfaction Guarantee covers every stick we sell, with the exception of anything listed in our Brazos Bargain section. So buy confidently!
To be sure, determining the right size walking stick or can be a subjective art form. What feels right for one person may feel horrible for another. However, with almost two decades of experience in making handcrafted, wooden walking sticks and canes, you can be sure that we have some opinions on the matter!
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend a 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 5’11”, we recommend a 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5’11”, we recommend a 58-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a our lighter 34-inch canes
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 6’, we recommend our standard 37-inch canes as the best starting point.
- For adults over 6’, we offer 40-inch canes.
Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up nice and straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.
Again, let me reiterate, the sizing recommendations listed above are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it’s best to consult your doctor or another medical professional about your exact sizing needs.