• Get the support you need without sacrificing style! This beautiful award-winning designer cane, popular in Europe and the UK, is now available in the U.S.
• switch stickså takes the stigma out of using a walking stick by providing a fashionable cane to people who need a walking aid but hesitate to buy one due to their appearance.
• This pretty, colorful cane conveniently folds down into four sections, making it easy to use on the go; includes a strap and travel bag.
• It comes packaged in an elegant box and makes a great gift.
• The height is adjustable from 32 to 37 inches in 1 inch increments; weighs only 13.5 ounces and can support up to 264 pounds.
To be sure, determining the right size walking stick or can be a subjective art form. What feels right for one person may feel horrible for another. However, with almost two decades of experience in making handcrafted, wooden walking sticks and canes, you can be sure that we have some opinions on the matter!
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend a 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 5’11”, we recommend a 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5’11”, we recommend a 58-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a our lighter 34-inch canes
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 6’, we recommend our standard 37-inch canes as the best starting point.
- For adults over 6’, we offer 40-inch canes.
Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up nice and straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.
Again, let me reiterate, the sizing recommendations listed above are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it’s best to consult your doctor or another medical professional about your exact sizing needs.