• Created with children in mind, this cute animal-themed steam inhaler will make them smile as it produces a soothing, steady steam to help them breathe easier. Be sure children have adult supervision when using it.
• Congestion relief is on its way in only minutes of treatment time; helps relieve allergy, cold, flu and sinus symptoms.
• Adjustable steam control lets you create small particles for inhaling through the nose or large particles to inhale through the mouth.
• Ideal for travel; weighs only 1.5 pounds
• Includes soft, child-sized flexible mask; drain and aromatherapy tank; indicator light; measuring cup and 5-foot cord
To be sure, determining the right size walking stick or can be a subjective art form. What feels right for one person may feel horrible for another. However, with almost two decades of experience in making handcrafted, wooden walking sticks and canes, you can be sure that we have some opinions on the matter!
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend a 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 5’11”, we recommend a 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5’11”, we recommend a 58-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a our lighter 34-inch canes
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 6’, we recommend our standard 37-inch canes as the best starting point.
- For adults over 6’, we offer 40-inch canes.
Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up nice and straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.
Again, let me reiterate, the sizing recommendations listed above are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it’s best to consult your doctor or another medical professional about your exact sizing needs.