• Two telescoping, adjustable wheelchair ramps easily extend for use with steps, curbs or vehicles then retract for storage.
• Strong rust resistant aluminum construction with durable non-skid u-shaped tracks for added safety; inner track area for your wheels is 4 inches wide; track rails are 2.25 inches high
• Easily adjustable from 3 to 5 feet with push-button lock mechanism; see measuring instructions before ordering
• Each ramp can support up to 330 pounds for a total of 660 pounds between them.
• Ramps are lightweight (6 pounds each) and portable in a convenient nylon storage bag; great for travel.
To be sure, determining the right size walking stick or can be a subjective art form. What feels right for one person may feel horrible for another. However, with almost two decades of experience in making handcrafted, wooden walking sticks and canes, you can be sure that we have some opinions on the matter!
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend a 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 5’11”, we recommend a 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5’11”, we recommend a 58-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a our lighter 34-inch canes
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 6’, we recommend our standard 37-inch canes as the best starting point.
- For adults over 6’, we offer 40-inch canes.
Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up nice and straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.
Again, let me reiterate, the sizing recommendations listed above are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it’s best to consult your doctor or another medical professional about your exact sizing needs.