•Getting around has never been easier with this high quality, next generation rolling walker.
•This sturdy premium rollator is built to last; it will not let you down when you need to lean on it for support and can safely manage up to 375 pounds.
•You will feel more confident walking with it, knowing it will hold you up and steady you; its large wheels glide easily over most surfaces.
•The cushioned flip up seat with padded backrest gives you a comfortable place to rest.
•Lightweight and easy to fold, it makes a great travel companion; the removable basket with handle allows you to carry things.
To be sure, determining the right size walking stick or can be a subjective art form. What feels right for one person may feel horrible for another. However, with almost two decades of experience in making handcrafted, wooden walking sticks and canes, you can be sure that we have some opinions on the matter!
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend a 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 5’11”, we recommend a 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5’11”, we recommend a 58-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a our lighter 34-inch canes
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 6’, we recommend our standard 37-inch canes as the best starting point.
- For adults over 6’, we offer 40-inch canes.
Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up nice and straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.
Again, let me reiterate, the sizing recommendations listed above are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it’s best to consult your doctor or another medical professional about your exact sizing needs.