•Why settle for medical-looking canes when you can look your best with beautiful designer style?
•DMI Fancy Folding canes have the features you want at a price you can afford.
•Each attractive cane is crafted from anodized aluminum which makes the cane strong enough to support 250 pounds, but also lightweight and easy to carry.
•It folds in 4 sections and stores compactly in its 6 x 13 inch carrying case, making it a great travel companion.
•The cane is adjustable from 33 to 37 inches, meaning you can set it at the height most comfortable for you.
To be sure, determining the right size walking stick or can be a subjective art form. What feels right for one person may feel horrible for another. However, with almost two decades of experience in making handcrafted, wooden walking sticks and canes, you can be sure that we have some opinions on the matter!
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend a 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 5’11”, we recommend a 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5’11”, we recommend a 58-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a our lighter 34-inch canes
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 6’, we recommend our standard 37-inch canes as the best starting point.
- For adults over 6’, we offer 40-inch canes.
Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up nice and straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.
Again, let me reiterate, the sizing recommendations listed above are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it’s best to consult your doctor or another medical professional about your exact sizing needs.