•This stylish, lightweight rollator will give you more stability as you walk, but it is also fun to use.
•A great travel companion - it easily folds for storage and takes up less space than many rollators; it weighs only 15 pounds.
•Due to its compact design, it smoothly travels through tight or crowded areas: cruise ships, narrow streets, museums, shops, airports and terminals.
•The front wheel swivels, allowing you to turn on a dime.
•The convenient basket and detachable storage bag give you room to store multiple items; the plastic tray lets you set things on top.
3 YEAR LIMITED
To be sure, determining the right size walking stick or can be a subjective art form. What feels right for one person may feel horrible for another. However, with almost two decades of experience in making handcrafted, wooden walking sticks and canes, you can be sure that we have some opinions on the matter!
- For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend a 41-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a 48-inch stick.
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 5’11”, we recommend a 55-inch stick.
- For adults over 5’11”, we recommend a 58-inch stick.
- For people who are shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a our lighter 34-inch canes
- For people who are between 5’4″ and 6’, we recommend our standard 37-inch canes as the best starting point.
- For adults over 6’, we offer 40-inch canes.
Cane sizing is best achieved by standing up nice and straight, relaxing your arm naturally to the side, and having someone measure the distance from your wrist to the floor.
Again, let me reiterate, the sizing recommendations listed above are only suggestions. For people needing step-by-step support, it’s best to consult your doctor or another medical professional about your exact sizing needs.